Announcement: Next Dallas Audio Club meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
      Friends and fellow members,
           As we grow, we've had members from Denton, McKinney, Garland, Richardson, Plano and, of course, Dallas host meetings. Well exciting news, we're going west young men! Member Oscar Bautista has agreed to host the Dallas Audio Club's first meeting in the Ft. Worth area. So you members 'out there'... No excuses to not see your smiling faces.

         This will be the first official meet of the new year and is scheduled for January 21, 2006. That's a Saturday and will start around noon. I've talked with Russ and some of you around Dallas and north may wish to form small car pools.

         Oscar's system is CD, SACD and DVD based. So you might want to bring your favorite music on those formats. More information will follow.

          Ò¿Ò   jim...