EL84 tube amp for sale - $200

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2005
      I have more tube amps than I need, so I'm selling one. It's a Yarland
      EL84 push-pull integrated amp rated at 10 watts per channel. On the
      front are the volume control, on-off switch, and input selector. On
      the back panel are two pair of 5-way gold plated speaker connectors,
      two pair of gold plated RCA type input jacks, and an IEC power input
      jack so you can upgrade to your favorite power cable. It's a very
      compact 9.5" wide, 9.5" deep, by 5.5" high. Blue LED's under each of
      the two driver tubes glow in the dark. It would be a nice little amp
      for an office or bedroom system. It's only about three months old and
      not completely broken in, in perfect working condition, and I'm
      selling it with a money-back guarantee if there are any problems
      during the first 45 days you own it. I'm asking only $200 for it,
      payable by personal check or PayPal.

      This amp has an amazing resemblance to the Sophia Electric Baby
      Integrated Amplifier, which is made for Sophia by an outside
      supplier. See a review of the the Sophia amp at
      http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue8/sophia.htm

      Pictures of the Yarland amp at
      http://fredt300b.smugmug.com/gallery/132868/1/29991806

      I don't want to expose it to the clumsy malevolent brutes at UPS
      during the holiday shipping rush, but I'm hosting the Lone Star
      Bottlehead meeting at my house in Houston in January, if you buy it
      you will have an excuse to come to the meeting to fetch it.