Hi Frank, Thanks for hosting this November meeting!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2005
      It was a nice pleasant audio gathering today. Frank made good food and
      snacks. New folks showed. Good music was heard and what could have been
      better? There will be a new folder in our photos section marked NOV 12
      05 with pics of today. Several of us attacked the record stores early
      and spent over $200 on vinyl. Good stuff too. It was a serious record
      playing day. I had fun. Hope everyone else did. Ò¿Ò jim...
    • budandfun
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
        It was my pleasure and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Great folks and
        music!