Future meetings and future hosts

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005
      I've had a couple of folks say they wouldn't mind hosting a meeting. If
      you wish to host a meeting and live in Ft.Worth or Arlington, that
      would be great. Feel free to announce here and/or contact me. A weekend
      meeting is best for those who live too far. Dates that look good are
      Oct. 29 or 30th. Nov. 5th or 6th. 12th or 13th. The weekends of the
      19th or 26th may be too close to Thanksgiving and family gatherings. As
      would be weekends Dec. 3rd, 17th or 24th. If anything in December,
      maybe the 10th or 11th. Otherwise maybe next year.

      Large gatherings cost a lot of money for the host. So don't be shy
      about contributing a few bucks to help with his or her food/drink
      costs. Donating their time and home is worth more than money.

      Remember the small gathering concept of a few friends over. As in 8 or
      less. And please share here any good music finds from those gatherings.
      jim...