Odds & Ends

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005
      Greetings,

      I have a few things I like to fine a new home for:

      ADCOM GFS-3 Speaker Selector mint, $75.00 -- great for connecting up to 3 separate
      pair speakers to a Receiver....

      Straight Wire Maestro II (Blue Casing) 1/2 Meter Interconnect $70.00
      Great body, nice full body, was using these till went to SILTECH wire!

      Krell KRC-3 Preamp mint cond. $1500.00 , with original shipping boxes and Metal
      Remote, power cable -- own two, one has to go......
      photo of the one for sale:
      http://www.coraconnection.com/musicroom.jpg

      Krell KAV 300i intergraded amp, mint cond. $1500.00 w/ remote & power cable
      (not pictured) -- pair this up with CD source and a decent pair book shelf speakers or
      floor standers and you have a great 'little' system, that plays LOUD!!!

      Contact me if interested!
      Thanks,
      Dave
      tel: 817-741-2327