Re: cool pics

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
      At their audio meetings they serve Sake, we serve Shiner. They serve
      tako (octopus) We serve Tacos.(beef) Change out the faces and food and
      it's the same ALL good. jim...
      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "phillip holmes"
      <insuranceman@t...> wrote:

      > The picture from Japan showing the two preamps with the cogs and belt
      on the volume control is absolute genius! I'd never have thought of
      that, though that's a technique used by Nagra in their stereo preamp
      with two mono pots (using a chain drive). These guys are a riot. Dig
      the big lizards and cartoon characters everywhere. Kind of like
      arrested development. They have Godzilla, we have the Cowboys.