EYE CANDY for the AUDIOPHILE VOYEUR

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2005
      Now here is an interesting MAN cave. Can you imagine it's in Japan?
      http://shu-ks.com/nikki/2005/nikki05.html
      Notice the watch collection on the table left? Antique Philco radio
      from the '30s, back wall. The 'man' chair. Wall right, Marantz 7 tube
      preamp. Air tight amps, I believe. That may be a giant Yamaha
      turntable. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know the speakers either.
      My favorite A/V room. http://shu-ks.com/zakki/ogavkan.htm What I
      couldn't do in that room with money and my imagination. He could leave
      the turntables, records and video system. I'll fill in the rest.
      The main site here... http://shu-ks.com/site_map/index.html Be sure
      and click on Audio , off meeting , and profile. The main website is
      full of 100's of pics of audio room, Audiophiles, their club
      gatherings, gathering food and drink and even the 2005 Tokyo hi-end
      show. Ò¿Ò jim...