FredArray II Line Arrays For Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      Here we go again. I'm feeling the laziness of the summer doldrums and
      trying to decide whether I want to pull these puppies apart and paint
      them (a labor intensive process) or just sell them unfinished so
      someone else can invest some sweat equity and save a few bucks in the
      process. The outcome of this ad will help me decide.

      The FredArray II is a ported design incorporating nine 5.5" silver
      flute woofers and a single Vifa DX25 tweeter per side. The crossover
      is 2nd order for the woofers and first order for the tweeter. The
      construction is of 3/4" mdf with a layer of 3/8" plywood glued to the
      inside panels for added panel damping. The internal bracing can be
      seen in the accompanying photos. They are up and playing and partially
      broken in. The cash (or personal check) and carry price is $500. Don't
      hesitate to call about an audition. Pictures at the link below:

      http://fredt300b.smugmug.com/gallery/753570