audioxpress

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2005
      I keep forgetting to send this mail out

      Being an audioxpress subscriber,, I figured there might be some members who might be interested in reading / implementing projects documented in this magazine. I only have 6-8 months or so worth of back issues but that's better than nothing, right?

      Some issues are good reads, while others are decidedly light in worthy content but let me know if you'd like to borrow any particular issue.

      Vinay

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Stan Ascher
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2005
        Hey
        I'm new to that magazine, and I would like to know. Is there stuff about
        home recording there?