tentative FS: 1 pair of fostex FE 166E 6.5" full range drivers - $90 local

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2005
      Drivers in excellent condition, .. modd'd via a light coat of damar and phase plugs, and sound better than the stock drivers, as well as being fully broken in.

      The drivers are approx. two and a half years old. low q drivers, about 94dB efficient.

      Posting these for sale now while they are still in cabinets for potential buyers to listen to as I'll be removing them next week when i upgrade to a pair of special edition FE166ES-R drivers.

      This post marked as tentative in the rare possibility that the replacement ES-R drivers don't work well in my horns.

      I live in east plano.

      Thanks,

      Vinay