ASL Wave 8's

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2005
      Hello all,

      If anyone wants them, they're yours for $200. Includes original EI
      tubes plus a replacement pair of Svetlanas. A couple of scratches on
      the black painted trannies, and one 3/8" hole in the side of each
      chassis where I once installed a mono attenuator. Detchable cords,
      tube cages included. Unretouched photos at

      http://fredt300b.smugmug.com/gallery/730917/1/32127565

      Fred
    • Russ
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2005
        SOLD Fred. I'll take them if no one else has already.
      • Fred Thompson
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2005
          They're yours!

          SOLD Fred.  I'll take them if no one else has already.