Re: [dallasaudioclub] dealers

  • Nicholas Renter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2005
      There is a list of North Texas dealers (not all encompassing, I assume) out
      on Audio Circle:

      http://audiocircle.com/circles/viewtopic.php?t=12207

      According to the page, the North Texas audio and home theater dealers (in
      alphabetical order) are:

      Advanced Home Theater Systems
      3209 Premier, STE 112
      Plano, TX 75075
      972-516-1849
      Mon-Fri, 10AM - 5PM; weekends by appointment
      Aerial Acoustics, Alon, Epos, Jamo, Monitor Audio, Snell and Von
      Schweikert Audio speakers (Dali and Tannoy by special order); B&K, Cary
      Audio, Creek Audio, Crestron, Denon, EAD, Panasonic, Parasound, Samsung, and
      Toshiba electronics.
      15% discount for AC members! (ask for Brian)

      AudioConcepts
      11661 Preston Road
      Dallas, TX 75230
      214-360-9520
      Tues-Thurs, 10AM - 7PM; Fri & Sat, 10AM - 6PM
      Linn, Magnepan, Paradigm, ProAc, Rega, Ruark and Wilson Benesch speakers;
      Arcam, Audio Research, Ayre, Chord, Cyrus, E.A.R., Linn, NAD, Rega, Rotel
      and Theta components

      Dallas Sight and Sound, Inc.
      4202 Wiley Post Road
      Addison, Texas 75001
      972-392-3202
      By appointment only

      Hi-End Theater & Audio
      9780 Walnut Street, Suite 200
      Dallas, TX 75243
      214-570-0071
      Mon-Fri, 11AM - 7PM; Sat & Sun, 11AM - 6PM
      B&W, Focal-JM Lab, Paradigm, Rel, and Revel speakers; Audio Refinement,
      Cambridge Audio, Classe, Manley Laboratories, Mark Levinson, Moon, Pro-Ject,
      PS Audio, Rotel, VPI Industries, Wadia and YBA components

      John Fort Audio Video
      850 South Greenville Avenue, Suite 100
      Richardson, TX 75081
      972-644-1199
      Vandersteen and Anthony Gallo Acoustics speakers; Atmasphere tube amps.

      Krystal Clear Audio-Video
      1626 Hi Line Drive
      Dallas, TX 75207-3422
      214-520-7156

      Marvin Electronics
      2750 South Hulen Street
      Fort Worth, TX 76109
      817-927-5311
      Mon-Sat, 9AM - 6PM
      B&W, Paradigm, Revel, REL speakers; Marantz, Mark Levinson, McIntosh, JVC,
      Rotel, Sunfire electronics

      Sound Idea Audio & Video
      6251 Oakmont Blvd.
      Fort Worth, TX 76132
      817-346-4500
      1924 East Pioneer Parkway
      Arlington, TX 76010
      817-277-4061
      Kef, Klipsch Reference, M&K (Miller & Kreisel), and Polk LSi speakers;
      Bryston, B&K, Denon, Lexicon, and Sony ES electronics; Hitachi, LG,
      Mitsubishi, Runco, and Sony video systems

      Sound Mind Audio
      4011 Lafayette Avenue
      Fort Worth, TX 76107
      817-569-8844
      By appointment only
      Acoustic Energy, Epos, Meadowlark and PSB speakers; Arcam, Cambridge
      Audio, Rogue Audio, Creek, and Musichall electronics

      Whetstone Audio
      2401 East 6th Street, #1001
      Austin, TX 78702
      512-477-8503
      Tues-Fri, 11AM - 6PM; Sat 11AM - 5PM, or by appointment
      Naim Audio, Neat Acoustics, Rega, Cyrus, Arcam, Dynavector, 47 Laboratory