My next mini-meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      MY next mini-meeting will be late July or some time in August. I plan
      to invite 10 people and figure 4 to 8 will show. It will be on a
      Saturday. As a heads-up, the format for music will be open. And bring
      CD's you wish to trade off or give away. I have plenty too that will be
      open for trade or freebees. I hope other members feel comfortable
      having such meetings in their homes. The last one was very relaxing
      compared to 30 plus people in the house. jim...