Re: Mini-Meetings Format

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2005
      Hi Dennis. Sorry it took so long to get this information out. At the
      mini-meeting, there were four CD's that caught the ears of several
      members. They were...
      (1) Sortileges de la Harpe Indiennne
      (2) Fort Worth Festival Chorus / Carmina Burana
      (3) Barbara Sanderling / Raritaten Fur KontrabaB (Edel)
      (4) and one demo CD that was passed out at a CES show. Now
      unavailable. I mmade a copy of it too. jim...

      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Boyle"

      7/1/2005