Re: Mini-Meetings Format

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hi Dennis, I'll post the ones I enjoyed here later. Thanks. jim...
      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Boyle"

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2005
        Hi Dennis. Sorry it took so long to get this information out. At the
        mini-meeting, there were four CD's that caught the ears of several
        members. They were...
        (1) Sortileges de la Harpe Indiennne
        (2) Fort Worth Festival Chorus / Carmina Burana
        (3) Barbara Sanderling / Raritaten Fur KontrabaB (Edel)
        (4) and one demo CD that was passed out at a CES show. Now
        unavailable. I mmade a copy of it too. jim...

        <chimeraone@w...> wrote:
        > Jim,
        >
        > Very Good Idea, I look forward to the list of the "Good Finds"
        > discovered in your Mini-Meeting.
        >
        > Take Care,
        >
        > Dennis Boyle
        > Chimera Laboratories