RE: [dallasaudioclub] Mini-Meetings Format

  • Dennis Boyle
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 8:20 AM
      Jim,

      Very Good Idea, I look forward to the list of the "Good Finds"
      discovered in your Mini-Meeting.

      Take Care,

      Dennis Boyle
      Chimera Laboratories
      Website: http://www.chimeralabs.com/
      Website: http://home.att.net/~chimeraone/index.html

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 4:51 PM
        Hi Dennis, I'll post the ones I enjoyed here later. Thanks. jim...
        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Boyle"

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11 4:37 PM
          Hi Dennis. Sorry it took so long to get this information out. At the
          mini-meeting, there were four CD's that caught the ears of several
          members. They were...
          (1) Sortileges de la Harpe Indiennne
          (2) Fort Worth Festival Chorus / Carmina Burana
          (3) Barbara Sanderling / Raritaten Fur KontrabaB (Edel)
          (4) and one demo CD that was passed out at a CES show. Now
          unavailable. I mmade a copy of it too. jim...

          <chimeraone@w...> wrote:
          > Jim,
          >
          > Very Good Idea, I look forward to the list of the "Good Finds"
          > discovered in your Mini-Meeting.
          >
          > Take Care,
          >
          > Dennis Boyle
          > Chimera Laboratories