Greetings MAMA's boys

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 8:32 PM
      Hello, we've talked about calling the club MAMA's boys. Music
      Aficionado Members Association. That's fine but Dallas Audio Club
      wasn't taken and it looks good as a header. Feel free to post your
      projects. Talk audio. CD's you think others may like. And more. Let
      us know if you wish to host some week. There are photos from July 22
      in the photo section. Russ took pics of the week before. Russ may
      host a sister site soon and may have good pics to share. This is a
      start. Let's have fun. 8:-) jim...