Next Club meeting August 26 THIS THURSDAY

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2004
      Hello DAC Club members and friends,
      The next meeting will be this coming Thursday evening. Our
      host will be Bob Spence at 2601 Chadbourne Dr, Plano. Email me for
      phone number (s) and information. Map link below.
      http://tinyurl.com/5ak3z
      The music can be CD and SACD. Bring something interesting to listen
      to. Expand everyone's musical horizons. There will be multiple
      speakers, amps will include Berning, my scratch built 300Bs, just
      modified 8:-) . A scratch built bottlehead with mods/tricks and other
      handmade preamps and amps, maybe more surprises. Several guys have
      asked about a weekend meeting on occasion to fit their schedules. I
      would be glad to host that type a week or two after Labor Day or
      someone else can volunteer. Please give us some input if that would
      be good option to go with Thursday night? Saturday? Sunday? See you
      Thursday. jim...