Re: Goodies for the meet

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
      Dennis, what do I look like? The Wizard himself? ;)

      I'll let you know if I come across a pair, for sure - but seeing as
      they are worth more than a blue diamond, it might be tough.

      All I have for drivers right now, are a pair of Utah Alino 12" extended
      range (IDENTICAL to the JBL 12" with the silver dustcap), some old Rola
      organ 12", Univeristy 15" woofs, and some Altec 416's.

      Vin, per your email, I dont have any 15" single coax/triax right now,
      but I'll let you know if one shows up. All I do have (single) is an EV
      TRX12b in an Aristocrat corner horn.

      Cheers,
      Russ