Re: [dallasaudioclub] Thanks for the RSVPs

  • Michael Young
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
      Hey Jim,

      I'd hoped to attend tomorrow's get-together, but
      someone at the office decided I should work instead.
      So unless I wrangle some sort of assignment along the
      Richardson-Garland border, I probably won't be able to
      swing by.

      Hope all is going well ...

      Mike

      --- "jim@..." <jim@...> wrote:

      > Thanks to everyone who has called or emailed saying
      > they will or will
      > NOT be here Saturday. You know who you are. 8:-)
      > jim...

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Dennis Boyle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
        Jim,

        I will drop by. Thanks for the invitation.

        Dennis Boyle
        Chimera Laboratories
        Website: http://www.chimeralabs.com/
        Website: http://home.att.net/~chimeraone/index.html

        Thanks to everyone who has called or emailed saying they will or will
        NOT be here Saturday. You know who you are. 8:-) jim...

        Yahoo! Groups Links