Thanks for the RSVPs

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
      Thanks to everyone who has called or emailed saying they will or will
      NOT be here Saturday. You know who you are. 8:-) jim...
    • Michael Young
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
        Hey Jim,

        I'd hoped to attend tomorrow's get-together, but
        someone at the office decided I should work instead.
        So unless I wrangle some sort of assignment along the
        Richardson-Garland border, I probably won't be able to
        swing by.

        Hope all is going well ...

        Mike

        --- "jim@..." <jim@...> wrote:

        > Thanks to everyone who has called or emailed saying
        > they will or will
        > NOT be here Saturday. You know who you are. 8:-)
        > jim...

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Dennis Boyle
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
          Jim,

          I will drop by. Thanks for the invitation.

          Dennis Boyle
          Chimera Laboratories
          Website: http://www.chimeralabs.com/
          Website: http://home.att.net/~chimeraone/index.html

          Thanks to everyone who has called or emailed saying they will or will
          NOT be here Saturday. You know who you are. 8:-) jim...

          Yahoo! Groups Links