RE: [dallasaudioclub] Goodies for the meet

  • Dennis Boyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
      Hi Russ,

      I am looking for a pair of Alnico Tannoy 12" full range drivers if you
      have some.

      Thanks

      Dennis Boyle
      Chimera Laboratories
      Website: http://www.chimeralabs.com/
      Website: http://home.att.net/~chimeraone/index.html

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
        Dennis, what do I look like? The Wizard himself? ;)

        I'll let you know if I come across a pair, for sure - but seeing as
        they are worth more than a blue diamond, it might be tough.

        All I have for drivers right now, are a pair of Utah Alino 12" extended
        range (IDENTICAL to the JBL 12" with the silver dustcap), some old Rola
        organ 12", Univeristy 15" woofs, and some Altec 416's.

        Vin, per your email, I dont have any 15" single coax/triax right now,
        but I'll let you know if one shows up. All I do have (single) is an EV
        TRX12b in an Aristocrat corner horn.

        Cheers,
        Russ