Goodies for the meet

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
      I'll be bringing a tables to sell if anyone is interested, for Ex.
      Thorens TD145, Dual 1209. Both in good working order, with wood bases,
      carts etc.

      Anything anyone is looking for? I just figured I'd bring
      more 'popular' items.

      Cheers,
      Russ
    • Dennis Boyle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
        Hi Russ,

        I am looking for a pair of Alnico Tannoy 12" full range drivers if you
        have some.

        Thanks

        Dennis Boyle
        Chimera Laboratories
        Website: http://www.chimeralabs.com/
        Website: http://home.att.net/~chimeraone/index.html

        I'll be bringing a tables to sell if anyone is interested, for Ex.
        Thorens TD145, Dual 1209. Both in good working order, with wood bases,
        carts etc.

        Anything anyone is looking for? I just figured I'd bring
        more 'popular' items.

        Cheers,
        Russ

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Russ
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
          Dennis, what do I look like? The Wizard himself? ;)

          I'll let you know if I come across a pair, for sure - but seeing as
          they are worth more than a blue diamond, it might be tough.

          All I have for drivers right now, are a pair of Utah Alino 12" extended
          range (IDENTICAL to the JBL 12" with the silver dustcap), some old Rola
          organ 12", Univeristy 15" woofs, and some Altec 416's.

          Vin, per your email, I dont have any 15" single coax/triax right now,
          but I'll let you know if one shows up. All I do have (single) is an EV
          TRX12b in an Aristocrat corner horn.

          Cheers,
          Russ