Lone Star Bottlehead/Dallas Audio Club combo meeting Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      As most of you know, I'm hosting the Lone Star Bottlehead/Dallas Audio
      Club combo meeting Saturday, June 11. The time is between 12 noon and 6
      P.M. Food will be provided. At this point it looks like Subway
      sandwiches, chips, dips, soft drinks and pizza. That may change. I will
      have ice in coolers and storage in the fridge for any BYOB folks. The
      large audio room is about 25X15X vaulted. Ceiling sloped in the center.
      There will be space on the long wall and/or short wall for your gear.
      We can move seating to accommodate listening into either wall. The
      dining room can be the staging area for most of your audio gear as it
      waits it's turn to show off. The kitchen will have the food, of course.
      Plus overflow seating. Smokers can use the front or back yard. My
      smaller audio/video room will stay in place EXCEPT for anyone bringing
      FM tuners, phono stages, CD players, transports, digital cable or DACs
      they may want to show off. In other words, in the smaller room, I'm not
      changing out my amps, preamp or speakers. Now, In the large room,
      ANYTHING GOES! A map to our home is supplied here.
      http://wardsweb.org/LSB/Dallas_Jim.html Hope everyone has a grand time
      and we all hear something new we gotta' have! 8:-) jim...