Speakers for Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      I just completed another pair of line arrays, and I'll soon be
      starting on a high efficiency Eminence two way pair using the Delta 12
      LF's I got from Mark with the PSD 2002 compression drivers and H 290
      bi radial horns.

      The house is beginning to feel like a speaker warehouse and it seem a
      shame to have so many really good speakers sitting idle, so I'm
      selling some of my other recent projects: The 8" Audio Nirvana single
      driver speakers for $150, the FredArrays for $600, and the Linus 2
      line arrays for $1,000. These very low prices are firm, and I will
      accept payment by cash, check, or PayPal. I'll have the Audio Nirvana
      speakers at Jim's house for the Bottlehead meeting on the 11th. You
      will have to come to Houston to hear the line arrays. In the meantime,
      if you believe you might be interested in any of these I suggest you
      go out tonite and buy your wife or girlfriend an expensive gift. Then
      next week when you spring the idea of buying speakers on her she can't
      refuse.

      Photos of my new arrays plus the three pairs that are for sale can be
      seen at http://fredt300b.smugmug.com/gallery/132721