Help Needed

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2005
      I would like to buy Mark's Eminence Delta 12 woofers and pick them up
      at Jim's house when I go there for the LS Bottlehead meeting on June
      11, but Mark has to leave town before then. Is there someone who is
      coming to the meeting and could plan to meet Mark somewhere within the
      next couple of weeks, take the speakers, and deliver them to me at the
      meeting? I would appreciate it very much.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2005
        Hello Fred and Mark, Mark. You are welcome to leave them with me. I'm
        in Richardson too. jim...