For Sale - Eminence Delta 12LFA Woofers

  • Mark H. Runnels
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2005
      Hi All,

      I have a pair of DELTA 12LFA woofers for sale. These drivers were
      purchased new three years ago and have been in internal storage since
      then.

      http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=290-416

      New, these drivers run about $105 apiece. The discount price through
      Parts Express is $96.99. I am asking $ 100 for the pair.

      Please contact me via return email and we can schedule a delivery or
      pickup.

      Take care,

      mhr
      Richardson, TX