Top Loader CD transport

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2005
      My latest non tuner fun project is a top loader CD/DVD transport. Body
      by Ken Valliant. We prototyped with MDF. Next one will probably be
      walnut. I'm thinking of smoked Plexiglas so to view the CD spinning.
      You know us old analog guys. It's a Pioneer DV-434. Mods per the web on
      the PS and main board. Rope caulk and Dynamat were used to dampen the
      chassis. I pulled a output transformer/75 ohm network out of an old
      Sony DAT machine and installed it along with a better RCA out jack at
      the digital out. Hey! Ain't this stuff fun! jim...