Houston Bottlehead meeting photos are up

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005
      A message from Luther below. It was a fun meeting. Dallas guys,
      including myself, should try and make more out of town meetings. jim...

      I have the LSB Houston meet pictures up now:

      http://www.wardsweb.org/LSB

      Jim email me with the date you want for the next meet and your
      address, so I can post the info on the LSB site.

      Luther