Lone Star Bottleheads - April 16th

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2005
      The next Lone Star Bottleheads meeting is at my house in Houston on
      April 16th from noon till six. If you'r an early bird anytime after
      10 am is ok. A map is posted on our web site at
      http://wardsweb.org/LSB/ The directions are ok to the subdivision
      (It's Lakes On Eldridge), but all those twisting streets after you
      get in can be confusing, so here are some more detailed directions:

      From I-10 or 290 exit onto Eldridge Parkway. Drive about 4.5 miles
      to the entrance to Lakes on Eldridge subdivision. It's gated, and
      I'll notify the security officer that I'm expecting company and to
      direct you right in. After you drive through the entrance gate turn
      LEFT every time you come to a stop sign. After four stop signs (and
      four left turns) you are facing my house which is half a block up
      the street. It's 12110 Medina Bend Ln, and my phone is 713-466-9631.
      (Suggetion - Print this and place it in the glove box of the car you
      will be driving)

      I have invited a speical guest to this meeting. It's Vlad Bazelkov
      of Audio Mirror, maker of hand assembled high end vacuum tube audio
      equipment. Vlad's web site is http://audiomirror.com/