For sale: McIntosh 240 stereo power amp

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      Now that I have your attention. 8:-) I think it might be OK to offer
      for sale audio gear or audio parts, I love parts, to each other.
      Advertize here on the group. We all live close and could see, touch and
      especially hear the audio gear or speakers for sale. I probably have
      several pieces in the house or garage for sure! I or Yahoo's Dallas
      Audio Club cannot be responsible if someone isn't happy with a sale or
      trade. We're all big boys and girls. jim...