Thanks Fred: Oklahoma electronics show

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 3:03 AM
      Things are starting to show up on the website for the electronics
      show in Oklahoma. This will be a fun weekend. Thanks Fred for posting
      the heads up. They have exhibiters and photos now. jim...

      http://www.greatplainsaudiofest.com/
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24 5:30 AM
        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "jim@f..." <jim@f...> wrote:

        > Things are starting to show up on the website for the electronics
        > show in Oklahoma. This will be a fun weekend. Thanks Fred for
        posting
        > the heads up. They have exhibiters and photos now. jim...
        >
        > http://www.greatplainsaudiofest.com/

        I will be there with a few goodies that are pictured at
        http://fredt300b.smugmug.com/Events So if any of you guys are
        coming for the day on Saturday be sure to look for me, and if you
        have a favorite speaker or component that you would like to hear in
        a different system (e.g. your Omega speakers with my Ella amp) bring
        it/them and we'll set it up. I'm not selling anything, but I'm sure
        the commercial exhibitors wouldn't mind either if you wanted to hear
        your SET amp with their speaker, etc. - this is intended as a very
        informal event.