Lone Star Bottleheads June Meeting

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2005
      Suggestion: The next LSB meeting is April 16th in Houston, and we
      usually rotate to Dallas for the one that would be scheduled two
      months later. Would anyone be willing to host a joint meeting of the
      LSB's and the Dallas Audio Club on a Saturday in June? As I recall
      June is a month characterized by summar vacations and other
      conflicts, so a joint meeting probably would not attract too many
      participants to be comfortable in an typical size home.

      Anyone volunteer? It would be helpful if we can have this date
      planned by April 16.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005
        Howdy Fred, I volunteer to do the June meeting in Dallas (Lone Star
        Bottleheads format). If someone else had wanted to, I will be glad to
        be the back-up instead. Hope to see everyone at Fred's this month!
        jim...
        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <fredaudio@h...> wrote:

        > Suggestion: The next LSB meeting is April 16th in Houston, and we
        > usually rotate to Dallas for the one that would be scheduled two
        > months later. Would anyone be willing to host a joint meeting of the
        > LSB's and the Dallas Audio Club on a Saturday in June? As I recall
        > June is a month characterized by summar vacations and other
        > conflicts, so a joint meeting probably would not attract too many
        > participants to be comfortable in an typical size home.
        >
        > Anyone volunteer? It would be helpful if we can have this date
        > planned by April 16.
      • Fred Thompson
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005
          Jim, it looks like you da man. Let us know whether you want to do it on the 4th or the 11th. Of course, Dallas Audio Club members and North Texas Audio Jammers are invited to join us.