Hosting a meeting

  • budandfun
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2005
      Right now, I am stuck in a small rent house while my new home is
      being built and I am looking forward to hosting several DAC meetings
      once my house is complete. However, it appears that no one new wants
      to host a meeting. Will one of the 40 members of this club please
      step forward and host a meeting other than the folks that already
      have? When this club first started, I was going to host the very
      first meeting but once we got everything laid out I sold my house
      and was unable to commit. Hopefully my new house will be complete in
      7 to 8 months. Hopefully!!! This rent house is killing me and I do
      not have an audio room.:-( So in order to keep everything going we
      so desperately need someone new to host a meeting.

      Thank you for your time

      Frank