Re: Scott Nixon DAC mods and more...

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2005
      Hi Nicholas, I use cheap DVD players. I'm retired and poor. 8:-)
      Pioneer and Panasonics. Also, I've listened to many CD players and
      DVD players and think the DVD players have a cleaner digital out
      stream for whatever reason. jim...
      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Nicholas Renter"
      <nrenter@a...> wrote:
      > Jim,
      >
      > What are you using for transports with your DACs?
      >
      > Have you seen (or heard) the Ack DAC 2.0 yet? I know you didn't
      have a favorable opinion on the earlier rev.