February/ March Meeting?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2005
      Does anyone want to host a meeting for February or March? Please let
      me know. The host chooses time and format. You can invite members
      only or spread the word, as we've done in the past, to The Audio
      Circle. This would be a good time for a Mid Cities or Fort Worth
      member to throw his hat in the ring. Thanks jim...