Can I ask for a little help?

  • Norm
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2013
      I know I'm new to this group, and I know that this is all about audio enthusiasts, however I would like to ask a favor of you guys if that's alright.

      My wife had to quit her job on Tuesday after a violent event in her office on monday. We need to find her a new job right away because we cannot survive on my income alone. Do any of you know of any clerical/administrative/office positions available in the Collin County area? Mckinney, Plano, Frisco area?

      Mods if this is not permitted, please delete.

      Thanks,
      Norm
    • normandcandace
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 7, 2013

        Thank you for those who responded when I originally posted this.  However my wife is still in need of a job.  If any of you know where my wife can find an office type job in the Mckinney/Allen area, we would be most grateful.

      • Mark Gemina
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 7, 2013
          If you are willing to come to the Dallas area please email me at markgemina@...

          -Mark

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Dec 7, 2013, at 8:36 AM, <tweaked.evga@...> wrote:

          Thank you for those who responded when I originally posted this.  However my wife is still in need of a job.  If any of you know where my wife can find an office type job in the Mckinney/Allen area, we would be most grateful.

        • Norm Birt

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 7, 2013
              Right across Presbyterian Hospital on walnut hill

              8315 walnut hill #120
              Dallas, TX 75231

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Dec 7, 2013, at 9:41 AM, Norm Birt <tweaked.evga@...> wrote:

              Where in the Dallas area?

              On Dec 7, 2013 8:53 AM, "Mark Gemina" <azngotskills@...> wrote:

              If you are willing to come to the Dallas area please email me at markgemina@...

              -Mark

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Dec 7, 2013, at 8:36 AM, <tweaked.evga@...> wrote:

              Thank you for those who responded when I originally posted this.  However my wife is still in need of a job.  If any of you know where my wife can find an office type job in the Mckinney/Allen area, we would be most grateful.

            • Rob Hughes
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 7, 2013
                My sympathies, and I hope your wife is all right. If you need something quick, going through a staffing agency is probably the fastest route, then she can spend some time looking for a long term position instead of just grabbing whatever is immediately available.

                Regards

                --
                I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym