FS: B&W 802 Sound Anchor Speaker Stands + Krell KRC-3 preamp

  • david_802ds
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013
      RE: for sale stuff

      Greetings,

      I have a pair of B&W 802 Sound Anchor Speaker Stands which I used with the
      B&W802ds for a few months. They did not work for me in my current room
      and have sat unused for the last few years.

      So if you have 802's and you have an to much bass these stands will help out.

      Also since getting my BAT VK-32SE preamp my Krell KRC-3 has been sitting in
      its box waiting for a new home.

      Contact me if your interested in either item. I will post these items on Audiogon
      shortly but would prefer a local sale.

      Thanks,

      Dave Gilden
      ps: Check out my video music promo at youtube:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjQJ1nn63Oc