Martin Logan Sequel II

  • Scott Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2013
      Hello,

      Thank you for welcoming me into the fold.  I am admittedly joined this group for purely selfish reasons.  My interests have shifted from audio equipement to other activities more family-centric.

      As a result, I have a beautiful pair of Martin Logan Sequel II full range loudspeakers for sale.  They are in excellent condition and fully operational.  If you have never experienced Martin Logan speakers for yourself, they are a wonder.

      Complete with factory boxes and user's guide, I am asking $1,000 cash for the pair.

      I am more than willing to help load these 100+ pound beasts and may be willing to deliver depending on distance and time allowing.

      Here is a link to Martin Logan's online information about these speakers:  https://www.martinlogan.com/products/sequelii

      If interested, please contact me 817-491-7253.  Feel free to bring a CD of your choice for a test run.  I only ask that you have cash in hand to listen.

      Thank you,

      Scott in Keller, TX
    • aero1100c3
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2013
        Hello again,

        I thought I should relay that the below speakers have found a new home.

        Thanks for allowing me to post here.

        Regards, Scott