Maggies

  • Robert Cham
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      I'm looking for a pair of Tympanis, I, II, or other. My intent is to
      add more bass panels with a separate power amp.

      The tweeter sections don't need to work at all. Cosmetics are
      irrelevant as I will recover them. I've even learned how to re-glue
      the coils to the diaphragm.

      So, If anyone has a pair of Tympanis that they would like to unload,
      drop me a line or give me a call.

      TIA for your patience and attention!

      Bob Cham

      (713) 907-9436