Re:

  • Jay Butterman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 2:34 PM
      Hi Steve,
      I would love to have them if they are still available.  I could pick them up tomorrow afternoon, if you would like.

      Thanks,
      Jay
    • Steve Henry
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4 4:01 PM
        Jay,

        They are yours. My address is 1201 Sea Terrace in Irving. I'm about 2 miles north of  I 30 off MacArthur. My cell # is (972) 815-6454. What time can you make it?

        Steve Henry

        aka  "Pops"