Looking for a Bogen MO-200A

  • blrchapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 8:21 PM
      Hi Guys,

      It's a crapshoot, but what the heck. I know some of you have old gear you intended to build but never did anything with. I know I do! I found one of these, but I am interested in building a pair. I do not care what kind of condition the chassis is in. It was an ugly amp to begin with:)

      Just a power tranny and pair of outputs on a rusty chassis would make me happy.

      Hope all is well with everyone!

      Thanks!