Re: DAC Activities

  • fredt300b
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2011

      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "blrchapman" <blair_4@...> wrote:
      The DAC has not really had any activity for a while.

      Hi, Blair, thanks for the response. I've received a few private messages about getting on the mailing list for any Houston activities. The Lone Star Bottleheads is no longer active, but the Houston Audio Society and the River City Audio Club in San Antonio have regular meetings. Anybody can join either club's Yahoo Group and receive meeting notices as email messages:

    • bearhifi
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2012
        I tried to host a meet about a year ago and the only person that showed up was
        Jim....

        As always Jim and I had a great time...