Re: [dallasaudioclub] Hey, back to audio! [1 Attachment]

  • James Dolan
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011
      man, i'd love it if the Rullit photo would load

      Jim Dolan
      Executive Coach
      Psychotherapist

      6310 LBJ Freeway, Suite 213
      Dallas Texas 75240

      vm-972 934 1283
      mobile 214 629 6315
      www.coach4lawyers.net
      www.coach4pros.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011

        Awe come on the group is so dead, nice to see a message especially one that is inspirational for Americans whether it is true or not... Who cares verify for yourself.

        If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a vet.

        Thanks for your service Paul.

        Dave

        Please, this is an audio club, lets keep it that way.
        BTW your fact is not correct.

      • John Semrad

          Please, this is an audio club, lets keep it that way.
          BTW your fact is not correct.

        • grampa...
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011
            Hi Ka,
            I've loaded a photo of your speakers on the front page. Courtesy of Barrett's website. jim...

            --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, Ka <ka@...> wrote:

            > The board has been very quiet in recent years, hope everyone been busy
            > building audio toys and has no time to post.
            > For me in the last 12 month I have build a Norman Koren "SPICED" phono
            > preamp, 2xTDA1541 dac with tube hybrid output and stage and a very
            > large front loaded horns with 12" Rullit field coil drivers.
            > Show us your new toys.
            > Here is mine.
            > Ka

          • Ka
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011
              Thanks Jim!
              Ka

              On Oct 2, 2011, at 3:28 PM, grampa... wrote:

              Hi Ka,
              I've loaded a photo of your speakers on the front page. Courtesy of Barrett's website. jim...

              --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, Ka <ka@...> wrote:

              > The board has been very quiet in recent years, hope everyone been busy
              > building audio toys and has no time to post.
              > For me in the last 12 month I have build a Norman Koren "SPICED" phono
              > preamp, 2xTDA1541 dac with tube hybrid output and stage and a very
              > large front loaded horns with 12" Rullit field coil drivers.
              > Show us your new toys.
              > Here is mine.
              > Ka

            • Ka
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011
                These horn are built by audiophile and wood working master John
                Semrad, I am the helper and in charge mostly in the sanding department.