Hey, back to audio!

  • Ka
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011
    The board has been very quiet in recent years, hope everyone been busy
    building audio toys and has no time to post.
    For me in the last 12 month I have build a Norman Koren "SPICED" phono
    preamp, 2xTDA1541 dac with tube hybrid output and stage and a very
    large front loaded horns with 12" Rullit field coil drivers.
    Show us your new toys.
    Here is mine.
    Ka
  • James Dolan
    Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011
      man, i'd love it if the Rullit photo would load

      Jim Dolan
      Executive Coach
      Psychotherapist

      6310 LBJ Freeway, Suite 213
      Dallas Texas 75240

      vm-972 934 1283
      mobile 214 629 6315
      www.coach4lawyers.net
      www.coach4pros.blogspot.com

      Message 3 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011

        Awe come on the group is so dead, nice to see a message especially one that is inspirational for Americans whether it is true or not... Who cares verify for yourself.

        If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a vet.

        Thanks for your service Paul.

        Dave

        Please, this is an audio club, lets keep it that way.
        BTW your fact is not correct.

      • John Semrad

          Please, this is an audio club, lets keep it that way.
          BTW your fact is not correct.

        • grampa...
          Message 5 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011
            Hi Ka,
            I've loaded a photo of your speakers on the front page. Courtesy of Barrett's website. jim...

            --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, Ka <ka@...> wrote:

            > The board has been very quiet in recent years, hope everyone been busy
            > building audio toys and has no time to post.
            > For me in the last 12 month I have build a Norman Koren "SPICED" phono
            > preamp, 2xTDA1541 dac with tube hybrid output and stage and a very
            > large front loaded horns with 12" Rullit field coil drivers.
            > Show us your new toys.
            > Here is mine.
            > Ka

          • Ka
            Message 6 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011
              Thanks Jim!
              Ka

              On Oct 2, 2011, at 3:28 PM, grampa... wrote:

              Hi Ka,
              I've loaded a photo of your speakers on the front page. Courtesy of Barrett's website. jim...

              --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, Ka <ka@...> wrote:

              > The board has been very quiet in recent years, hope everyone been busy
              > building audio toys and has no time to post.
              > For me in the last 12 month I have build a Norman Koren "SPICED" phono
              > preamp, 2xTDA1541 dac with tube hybrid output and stage and a very
              > large front loaded horns with 12" Rullit field coil drivers.
              > Show us your new toys.
              > Here is mine.
              > Ka

            • Ka
              Message 7 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011
                These horn are built by audiophile and wood working master John
                Semrad, I am the helper and in charge mostly in the sanding department.