Re: [dallasaudioclub] phase linear 400 mk II

  • Ron Carlton
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20 4:02 PM
      Frank worked on my MAC1700 a couple of weeks ago. Super fast, great communication, reasonable price...and best of all it is working great! He fixed something that Terry DeWick could not fix!

      Ron

      On 8/20/2011 3:05 PM, Blair Chapman wrote:

      Oops! I added a L:

      He is up in McKinney off 75.

      Blair

      On Aug 20, 2011, at 2:56 PM, James Dolan <shrinkboy99@...> wrote:

      blair, frank's email was returned as an invalid address

      Jim Dolan
      Professional Coach to Legal and Medical Professionals
      Psychotherapist

      6310 LBJ Freeway, Suite 213
      Dallas Texas 75240

      vm-972 934 1283