Re: [dallasaudioclub] phase linear 400 mk II

  • Blair Chapman
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2011
      Frank Mulfich:

      Hope this helps,

      Blair

      On Aug 20, 2011, at 8:33 AM, "shrinkboy99" <shrinkboy99@...> wrote:

      my above named amp has begun emitting a large, random pop from the left channel and after many years of use i can only conclude it will need some maintenance and upgrade. can any of you guys recommend a local craftsman to help me out here?

      jim dolan

    • James Dolan
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20, 2011
        blair, frank's email was returned as an invalid address

        Jim Dolan
        Professional Coach to Legal and Medical Professionals
        Psychotherapist

        6310 LBJ Freeway, Suite 213
        Dallas Texas 75240

        vm-972 934 1283
        mobile 214 629 6315
        www.coach4lawyers.net
        www.coach4pros.blogspot.com

        my above named amp has begun emitting a large, random pop from the left channel and after many years of use i can only conclude it will need some maintenance and upgrade. can any of you guys recommend a local craftsman to help me out here?

        jim dolan

      • Blair Chapman

          my above named amp has begun emitting a large, random pop from the left channel and after many years of use i can only conclude it will need some maintenance and upgrade. can any of you guys recommend a local craftsman to help me out here?

          jim dolan

        • Ron Carlton