FS: Green Mountain Audio Callistos + Skylan Stands

  • nrenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2011
      I can't believe I'm thinking about doing this...

      For Sale - One pair of Green Mountain Audio Callisto Speakers + Skylan Stands. The trim on the bases is a glossy cocobolo (and it is gorgeous). $1800 + Shipping. I'll deliver in DFW and negotiate delivery to Houston / Austin. Price is firm. No trades.

      I've owned them for about 4 years and loved every minute of it (original double boxes and receipt included). They are in perfect condition. Imaging is phenomenal. I'd consider them 9/10 on the Audiogon scale (and that's being conservative - there's no reason why they wouldn't pass for 10/10). Smoke free home, and children know better. The only marks on these speakers are on the speaker binding posts, and those are negligible.

      If they are so great, why am I selling them? Well...I've moved into a different house with a "listening room" with a very different acoustic response - it's wide open to a foyer with 19' ceilings, and I can't get the "slam" I could in a much smaller room. I'm using this as an opportunity to try a floor standing speaker (something I've never done).

      I can take and send as many photos as you'd like. And, if you're interested, this means I'll also be selling a single Martin Logan Dynamo subwoofer, too.

      http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrmoni&1316783082

      Nicholas Renter
      nrenter@...
      (817) 313-1506