RE: [dallasaudioclub] Misc items FS

  • Blair Chapman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
    I'm going to try to attach photos and see if it works. I usually link it, but there are quite a few pics. The last image is a side view of two of the heatsinks, but they may sell as a whole lot to someone interested in the amps for a projet.

    I was going to use the drivers as dipole. They have a relatively high Qts. (.71) so they would work excellent as a dipole mid, and If I were to pursue a passive system, I would use a quad of Alpha 15s for bass duty.

    Blair

    To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
    From: musicman32150@...
    Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:23:14 -0600
    Subject: RE: [dallasaudioclub] Misc items FS

    I am looking for heat sinks for a 300wat per Chanel LM3886 monoblocks. So I my need them. Also, send a pick of the tube preamps.

    Paul

    To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
    From: blair_4@...
    Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:46:46 +0000
    Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Misc items FS

    Hey Guys/Gals,

    I have a few items for sale if anyone locally is interested.

    A pair of new Soundtube coaxial 12" drivers. I purchased these recently from a guy who was moving and since my plans for my dipole project have changed. These were a buyout from PE a few years ago. They are very high efficiency and would make an awesome system for a SET amp. The cone is 97db and the compression driver is 99db. There was a recommended crossover on PE, but I would think if you have them measured, you could drastically reduce the parts count. Asking $110 (just paid $150 less than a month ago) email for pics.

    I have about 4 good sized heatsinks that have a single TO-3 drilled in them. They are big and should support about 150-200w AB. Anodized bock and tapped for a bottom plate to be added. Asking $15ea. Very good condition. They were new when I got them.

    I also have three small tube preamps that are great for desktops or use in your main systems. $200ea. I build and sell these all the time on Audiogon, but figured I'd mention here. Several members here have tube gear I have built and can attest to the build quality.

    Any interest, please direct to my email:

    Blair_4 @ msn . com

    Thanks!