RE: [dallasaudioclub] may have blown a DA178 7" woofer.

  • skrogh
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 21, 2011

      Just finished a chat with PE, a replacement driver will be sent when they are in stock. Evidently, the latest project from AK has cleaned out their inventory.
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 28, 2011

        I posted some picks at PE of my latest build. not really a build, per se, but used some cabinets from some old north American Sound mini-Monitors that I slapped on a coat of rustoleum and screwed in the drivers. I still have my old NAS monitors that are below the garage speakers. Dave Thomas designed the XO and I just assemble them.  It's amazing what you can learn on You Tube!